Please read EVERYTHING carefully, especially the ‘Things to Remember’ near the bottom of the page.
Commission Status: OPEN! 4 slots remaining.
(examples coming soon)
Styles to choose from:
Sketch (SK) – Contains the outside and interior lineart of the character. A light gray base color can be added upon request.
Flat Color (FC) - Contains the coloration of the character with no shading.
Simple Shading (SS) – Consists of character coloration with simple cell shading.
Complex Shading (CS)– More detailed shading to add depth to the character.
Different types to choose from:
P.S. ALL CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE IN USD
I accept Paypal.
Portrait/Bust – Consists of the entire head, neck, and possibly shoulders of ONE character.
Sketch = 6$ / each additional character = +4$
Flat Color = 12$ / each additional character = +6$
Simple or Complex Shading = 15 -18$ / each additional character = +10 -14$
Sketch = 600 / each additional character = +400
Flat Color = 1200 / each additional character = +600
Simple or Complex Shading = 1500 -1800 / each additional character = +1000 -1400
Half-Body – Consists of the entire head to hips of ONE character, including some if not all of wings, tails, other appendages, etc.
Sketch = 8$ / each additional character = +5$
Flat Color = 15$ / each additional character = +8$
Simple or Complex Shading = 18 -22$ / each additional character = +12 -16$
Sketch = 800 / each additional character = +500
Flat Color = 1500 / each additional character = +800
Simple or Complex Shading = 1800- 2200 / each additional character = +1200- 1600
Full-Body – Full body picture of ONE character.
Sketch = 12$ / each additional character = +8$
Flat Color = 18$ / each additional character = +12$
Simple or Complex Shading = 24 -28$ / each additional character = +16 -20$
Sketch = 1200$ / each additional character = +800
Flat Color = 1800 / each additional character = +1200
Simple or Complex Shading = 2400 -2800 / each additional character = +1600- 2000
Chibi – Full body of ONE simplified character. Details are less specific, will have a more child-like form.
Sketch = 4$ / each additional character = +2$
Flat Color = 6$ / each additional character = +3$
Simple or Complex Shading = 8-10$ / each additional character = +4 -5$
Sketch = 400 / each additional character = +200
Flat Color = 600 / each additional character = +300
Simple or Complex Shading = 800- 1000 / each additional character = +400- 500
Reference sheets and Character Designs -
Reference sheets = 20-50$ (2500-5000)(depends on the amount of details and the amount of additions such as expressions, body parts, adult content, etc.) Please inquire to know more as reference sheets are priced to fit the needs of the customer.
Character Design = 25-35$ (2500- 3500) for a full body
(prices greatly depend on the complexity of the character and the amount of information provided. Little or insufficient details result in a harder time for me, unless or course artistic liberty is involved. Therefore character designs with vague info will ultimately take longer and cost more)
- Simple gradient, stage, or flat color = Free but MUST be requested unless I just feel like adding one haha.
- Scenery, elemental, more complex = +8$ (800 points) (complex backgrounds take a much longer time for me and are therefore higher priced)
- Simple objects such as food, balls/orbs, toys, bones, boxes, some staffs, etc. = Free but MUST be requested.
- Complex objects such as elementals, guns, weaponry, some chairs, etc. = +2$ (200)(SK), +4$ (400)(FC), and +6 (600)(on all shading)
Adult content –
(Adult content includes any type of sexual theme or act, such as sexual intercourse, pinups, masturbation, domination, erotica or release of cum or semen)
- I do not charge more for adult content, but will be very meticulous as to what I will and will not draw. If I dont feel comfortable drawing it, and I will kindly decline the offer.
- Depending on the maturity level of the commission, I will upload it to DA (with censors). Heavy adult content and uncensored commissions will be uploaded to my FurAffinity account -->
Things to remember:
- *IMPORTANT* You don't pay me until I get the preliminary sketch just right. I will also remind you of this in each commission offer. Once the money is paid, I will start on creating the final piece.
- Be sure to mention whether or not you want a BG when you commission me. Otherwise the character(s) drawn will have a transparent or semi-transparent background.
- Point commissions are to be purchased AFTER the art is completed via the Premium Content tab. Please DO NOT donate or send me points for these types of commissions.
- I do not charge more for detailed characters. I will, however, take my time to get them just right.
Interested on commissioning me? Check below in the description for the sign up process and what I will and will not draw.