As my previous journal promised, here is the follow-up post announcing that I am opening commissions again. 10 slots will be open for both digital and traditional forms of art, so if you choose to commission me, be sure to state which kind you want.
So without further ado, here is all I am offering (complete with the most current prices and examples)
p.s = some examples may be unavailable at the current time.Portrait:
Flat Color = 8 - 12$ USD
Simple Shading = 12 - 15$ USD
Complex Shading = 15 - 18$ USD
Inked (traditional) 8 - 12$ USD
Examples (in order): X
, X Half Body:
Flat Color = 12 - 18$ USD
Simple Shading = 16 - 20$ USD
Complex Shading = 20 - 24$ USD
Inked (traditional) 12 - 15$ USD
Examples (in order):X
, XFull Body:
Flat Color = 16 - 22$ USD
Simple Shading = 20 - 25$ USD
Complex Shading = 24 - 30$ USD
Inked (traditional) 15 - 20$ USD
Examples (in order):X
, XChibi Portrait:
Flat Color = 5 - 8$USD
Simple Shading = 8 - 12$USD
Inked (traditional) = 5$USD
(sorry, no examples at this time.)Chibi Full Body:
Flat Color = 8 - 12$USD
Simple Shading = 12 - 15$USD
Inked (traditional) = 8$
(sorry, no examples at this time.)
The prices list above are for a SINGLE
character against a simple background (gradient or simplistic surroundings).
Additional characters will cost up to + half of total cost of single character with simple BG. (However, some negotiations can be made depending on the characters, poses, BG, etc. chosen) Feel free to ask!
- Payments will be made to my PayPal. (this will be given on a private basis)
- Prices are given in United States Dollars (USD)
- If you commission me, I own the right to use the commissioned work (i.e in portfolios or on other sites). However, if the piece is of a private nature, I am open to discussion.
- I can and am willing to draw basically anything - from furries to humans to animals to machines to gore to adult content - pretty much anything you can think up.
- I am open to drawing Pokemon/Digimon/other cartoons and game characters (as long as neither of us claim them as our own)
- I will not draw any form of racism, sexism, moral or ethical derision.
- If you have a deadline, PLEASE let me know right away. Otherwise, I will take my time on your picture.
- Want a character designed? Just send me a note and we can discuss costs.How to Commission Me
Send me a note titled "Commission 2015" on here.
you may also contact me using the same title via my email - firstname.lastname@example.org In your note, please include the following information. This will help speed up the preparation to starting the commission.
You can also do this when asking for a price quote.1. Your real or DeviantArt name.
I will be using this to give credit.2. What kind of commission you want.
Flat Color, Simple or Complex Shading, Chibi, background, additional characters, etc. Include info about poses, atmosphere, and any additional elements you'd like.3. References
These are of the prime importance, but if you don't have one, give me a FULL description of the character.
4. Any additional information or questions you may have.
Thank you for reading and I hope to draw for you very soon!